Founded in 2010, Digital Boutique have built a team that have become the driving force of our success and growth. Having designed, built, tested, hosted and supported industry-leading Magento eCommerce websites we have gained a history of enterprise-level expertise.
Digital Boutique is looking for a Project Manager to work at our Edinburgh or London offices. The role is versatile, offering a great to opportunity to learn and extend knowledge in a well-respected digital agency.
- Assisting clients on new projects
- Working closely with the Project Management Team Lead to deliver projects on time and in budget.
- Time tracking and reporting
- Coordinating support tasks across a range of clients
- Support system management
- Testing and ensuring the quality of completed work before release.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Understanding of the web design and development process
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage client expectations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a mixed team of technical/creative staff
- Experience of working with the Magento Framework
- Experience of working on large enterprise level projects
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
Hours: 40 per week
Rate: Competitive salary plus bonus
If you wish to apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and covering letter including details of your current salary.
Digital: min 1 year