Behind every successful eCommerce agency, there’s a team of people working hard, innovating and thinking smart. Founded in 2010, Digital Boutique is a Magento-focused eCommerce agency, noted for delivering sophisticated eCommerce projects for creative and luxury brands across multiple verticals.
We are growing our team. If you’d like to work with great people and be the driving force for engagement and communication strategies to win world-class clients, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter explaining how your skills fit with our criteria specified, to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Digital Boutique team
- Lead generation of new prospects by phone and email, to be done using our company CRM system SalesForce
- Innovation strategy and updating of company social campaigns, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with relevant and emotive content
- Setting up calls/meetings for senior management when appropriate
- Working closely with and reporting to the managing director
- Creating exciting and engaging business content for the Digital Boutique site: blog, case studies, updates, email/site newsletters.
- Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Desired skills criteria
- Great communication skills
- Resilient and can-do attitude
- Excellent at writing original and dynamic content
- Ability to adapt (written and verbal) when communicating with different potential clients
- Passion for technology, eCommerce and digital media
- Experience and understanding of how social media can work in B2B (business to business) environments
- Good SalesForce experience
- Young, dynamic company
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus awarded on targets being reached
- Flexible holidays
- Relaxed working environment
- Strong brand recognition and existing pipeline